Egg Bhurji is a flavourful Indian dish is a desi variant of Scrambled Egg served with breads .
Best Time to have?
As breakfast or Lunch.
Ideal for weight loss if taken in proper count.
Ideal for muscle building if taken in correct count.
Good for hair.
How to cook Egg Bhurji?
- Egg -1no.
- Onion – 30g
- Tomato – 30g
- Coriander leaves
- Ginger – 1cm.
- Garlic – 1 clove.
- Green chilly – 1no.
- Red chilly powder – a dash
- Salt – as per taste.
- Pepper- as per taste.
- Oil – 2tsp.
- Finally chop onion, tomato, green chili, garlic, ginger and the coriander leaves.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add green chili, ginger , garlic and onion.
- Cook them until the raw smell disappears and cooked until soft almost for 2-3mins.
- Add tomato and cook covered for 3-5min.
- Meanwhile beat the egg along with salt, pepper and chilli powder with a fork/beater.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked add the beaten egg on a moderate heat.
- Constantly stir it until the egg dries up.
Garnish them with the leaves and Serve hot.
Hoping you all liked it! Have a Good Day! 😊