Let's make the Tender and Soft French Omelette. An absolute favourite of all.
Best Time to have?
As breakfast or Lunch.
Ideal for weight loss if taken in proper count.
Ideal for muscle building if taken in correct count.
Good for hair.
High Quality Protein.
How to cook French Omelette?
- Egg -1no.
- Water – 2 tsp.
- Salt – as per taste.
- Pepper- as per taste.
- Oil/Butter- 1 tsp.
- Coriander/ Parsley Leaves for Garnish.
- Beat the egg with all the ingredients mentioned except Oil.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and spread it across the sides in low-medium flame.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and spread it along the sides.
- Once the egg is set gently lift the edges, tilting the pan allowing the uncooked portion to run under the omelette. Shake the pan to keep omelette moving freely in the pan.
- Tilt the pan to fold the omelette in half.
- Slide onto a heated platter.
Serve them hot, garnished with leaves.
Hopefully this recipe has helped you all! Have a Great Day! 😀