Best Time to have?
As breakfast or Lunch.
Assists in weight loss .
Good for hair and skin.
High Quality Protein.
Improves Digestive System.
Prevents diseases by improving one’s immune system.
How to cook Orange Omelette?
- Egg -1no.
- Orange juice – 15g
- Cream of tartar – a pinch.
- Salt – as per taste.
- Oil/Butter- 2tsp.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C
- Beat the yolk in another small bowl with orange juice and salt until light and foamy.
- Carefully fold the yolk mixture into the beaten egg white.
- In an over proof pan, melt the oil/butter over low heat.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cook it for 3min until puffy on top and golden underneath.
- Bake it for 10 min until golden brown and the top springs back when tapped with finger
- Run the spatula around the sides to loosen the omelette. Fold in half and lift it with a slotted spoon.
Serve them hot.
Hope you liked it! Have a Nice Day! 😀