A simple basic omelette turns playful, tasty and fluffy when made in oven and becomes favourite for kids in no time.
Best Time to have?
As breakfast or Lunch.
Ideal for weight loss if taken in proper count.
Ideal for muscle building if taken in correct count.
Good for hair.
High Quality Protein.
How to cook Puffy Omelette?
- Egg -1no.
- Cold Water – 2tsp.
- Cream of tartar – a pinch.
- Salt – as per taste.
- Oil/Butter- 2tsp.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C
- Beat the yolk in another small bowl with water and salt until light and foamy.
- Carefully fold the yolk mixture into the beaten egg white.
- In an over proof pan, melt the oil/butter over low heat.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cook it for 3min until puffy on top and golden underneath.
- Bake it for 10 min until golden brown and the top springs back when tapped with finger
- Run the spatula around the sides to loosen the omelette. Fold in half and lift it with a slotted spoon.
Serve them hot.
Hope you loved the recipe! Have a Great Day!😃