ATTA BESAN LADOO
A healthy twist to our Authentic Indian Dish Besan Ladoo, the Atta Besan Ladoo made with Gram Flour and Wheat Flour.
Best Time to have?
As Dinner or Lunch as a dessert.
How to cook Atta- Besan Ladoo?
- Ghee - 2 Tbsp.
- Besan – 25g
- Wheat/Atta – 25g
- Semolina/Suji/Rava – 10g
- Turmeric – a pinch
- Sugar – 4 tsp.
- Green Cardamom – 1.
- Nuts(almonds, cashewnuts and raisins) – of your choice
- Heat 1 Tbsp ghee in a karahi/kadai.
- Add besan and suji and fry on low flame. Keep stirring so that no lumps form. Continue to fry till light brown. Splash a little water on it-should make a sizzling sound.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp ghee and fry atta separately.
- Remove from fire. Add turmeric and let it cool.
- Try to powder sugar if the crystals are big.
- Add sugar and mix. Add powdered cardamom, chopped nuts and form ladoos. Moisten hand with water to help you to roll ladoos. If the ladoos are too soft and do not hold the shape well, mix 1 Tbsp roasted besan and re-shape into ladoos.
Hope You all enjoyed it! Have a nice Day!😀