BESAN LADOO (LADDU)
As a kid, I used to binge on these delicious balls, so do everyone one mostly! Here is the recipe of Besan Ladoo at its simplest form.
Best Time to have?
As Dinner or Lunch as a dessert.
How to cook Besan Ladoo?
- Ghee - 2 Tbsp.
- Besan – 50g
- Semolina/Suji/Rava – 10g
- Turmeric – a pinch
- Sugar – 4 tsp.
- Green Cardomom – 1.
- Heat the ghee in a karahi/kadai.
- Add besan and suji and fry on low flame. Keep stirring so that no lumps form. Continue to fry till light brown. Splash a little water on it-should make a sizzling sound.
- Remove from fire. Add turmeric and let it cool.
- Try to powder sugar if the crystals are big.
- Add sugar and mix. Add powdered cardamom and form ladoos. Moisten hand with water to help you to roll ladoos. If the ladoos are too soft and do not hold the shape well, mix 1 Tbsp roasted besan and re-shape into ladoos.
Enjoy the Sweet and have a nice time! 😊😊