A curry that goes well with anything and everything? A curry made in with very little efforts yet yummy? Here is the Chicken Curry Recipe made under 5 steps.
Best Time to have?
As Lunch or dinner.
How to make Chicken Curry without onion?
- Chicken -80g. [Wash and clean with turmeric for it anti-bacterial properties]
- Oil – 1 tsp. [Can use ghee to go healthy.]
- Garlic paste – 2 cloves.
- Ginger paste – 3g.
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp.
- Coriander powder – ¾ tsp.
- Green chili chopped – 1no
- Tomato chopped – 80 g.
- Coriander leaves- 1 spring.
- Salt as per the taste.
- Garam masala – 1/4th.
- Dry fenugreek leaves- 1/4th tsp
- Cut chicken into medium size pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook ginger garlic paste until brown.
- Add green chili, tomato, chili powder and coriander powder. Simmer and cook for 5 min.
- Add the chicken and coriander leaves and salt and cook it until the oil separates and when the chicken is tender, and gravy is thick. (Water from the chicken will cook the chicken itself).
- Crush fenugreek leave and add it along with the garam masala to the curry and cook it for 2mins.
Serve hot with rice or Chapati or any Bread. Have a great day!😀