CHICKEN HOT AND SOUR SOUP
A bowl of Hot and sour soup is all you need for a relaxing night. This rainy/chilly day special soup is packed with proteins and flavour or even try this effortless Creamy Chicken Soup.
Serves -1 (1 Bowl)
Best Time to have?
Any time most, most appropriately - Dinner.
Maintain a cardiovascular health.
Helps in sinus.
Makes you warm.
Good for bones
How to cook Hot and Sour Soup?
- Onion - 10g
- Oil/butter – 1 teaspoon/ a knob.
- water – 250ml.
- Diced chicken – 50g.
- Maida- ½ tsp
- Sprouts – 20g.
- Soya sauce – 1tsp.
- Lemon Juice/Vinegar – 1 ½ tsp.
- Salt – as per the taste.
- Pepper – as per taste
- Cook diced chicken in little water.
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan and fry the onions until soft.
- Stir the flour and water into a smooth paste.
- Add the chicken stock from (step 1) and all the remaining ingredients and cook on a moderate flame constantly stirring until till it boils.
- Reduce the heat and cover the pan and cook for half and hour.
Hope you all loved it! Have a Great Day!😄