Christmas? Thanksgiving ? or any other reason to celebrate? Cook a celebratory food of course. Here is the simple, quick and tasty Chicken Roast for you all.
Best Time to have:
As Dinner or Lunch.
How to make Chicken Roast in oven?
- Chicken with skin- 500g.
- Butter- 30g.
- Turmeric – a pinch.
- Salt – as per taste.
- Pepper- as per taste.
- Lemon – 1.
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C. Clean the chicken both inside out with a pinch of turmeric and wipe dry.
- Cover the chicken with butter and place a small knob of butter inside the chicken.
- Wrap the chicken in aluminum foil.
- Roast in a tray for 40 min in a hot oven (200-240°C). Then lower heat to 200°C for next 30 min
- If crisp brown skin is desired then take off the foil for last 20 min
Serve hot sprinkled with lemon and season with salt and pepper.Enjoy them and have a great time!😀