Crispy and juicy Chicken Tandoori is a pure treat to all non-vegetarians. Here is the recipe to it my friends😀
Best Time to have?
As Dinner or Lunch.
How to make Tandoori Chicken in oven?
- Chicken without skin- 500g.
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp.
- Curd – 100g
- Garam masala- 1 tsp.
- Ginger- 20g
- Garlic- 3 cloves
- Oil – 1 Tbsp.
- Turmeric – a pinch.
- Salt – as per taste.
- Pepper- as per taste.
- Lemon – 1no.
- Onion rings - 50g for garnish.
- Mix ¼ tsp of red chili powder, salt with half a lemon juice.
- Make ginger and garlic paste.
- Preheat the oven in 200°C
- Clean and wash the chicken.
- Make cuts in the chicken with knife.
- Rub (1) on the chicken, even into the cuts.
- Make a mixture of curd, salt, chili powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Dip the chicken in this mixture thoroughly and leave it for 4 hours.
- Take the chicken and pass it through the skewer through its legs and breast and cook in hot oven (200 °C) or tandoor for 10 min or half done.
- Apply oil to prevent drying and finish cooking in moderate oven (175°C) or in tandoor for 15 min.
Serve hot sprinkled with lemon onion rings and mint chutney and ENJOY!💓