Want to bake some Chocolate cake at ease? Here is the recipe for a simple, easy and a yummy Basic Chocolate Cake!💓
Best Time to have?
How to make Chocolate Sponge Cake?
- Eggs -2
- Castor Sugar – 50g
- Refined Wheat Flour/Maida – 40g
- Cocoa – 2Tbsp / 10g.
- Water – 2tsp.
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp.
- Line a baking tin. Preheat oven to 215°C (425°F).
- Add castor sugar to eggs in a bowl and beat over a pan of warm water with a rotary beater till the mixture is light and creamy. It should leave an impression when beater is lifted.
- Remove the bowl from warm water and beat it till cool.
- Sift the flour and cocoa twice. Cut and fold both the powder with a spoon into the above creamy mixture.
- Add teaspoon of water if mixture gets thick. Add the essence.
- Put the cake mixture into the lined baking tin.
- Bake it at 215°C for about 15-20 min or until its light brown and firm to touch when pressed gently.
- Remove from oven. Cool for a mixture. Tap the tin sharply and turn out the cake on to wire rack to cool.
Serve decorated with desired icing and enjoy!😊