CREAM OF TOMATO SOUP WITHOUT CREAM
Treat yourself with our restaurant style No Cream Creamy Tomato Soup.
Serves -1 (1 Bowl)
Best Time to have?
Any time most, most appropriately - Dinner.
Keeps you warm.
Good for bones and diabetes
Improves Blood Circulation.
Boosts Mental Health.
Also note that excess consumption increases blood pressure.
How to cook Cream of Tomato Soup without cream?
- Onion - 20g
- Butter – 2 teaspoon.
- water – 250ml
- Tomato – 150g
- Maida – 10g
- Bay leaf – 1
- Salt – as per the taste.
- Pepper – as per taste.
- Parsley – For garnish.
- Milk – 100ml
- Melt the butter and sauté the sliced onion, tomato with bay leaf and cook them with water until the tomatoes are soft (Around 30 min) .
- Remove the bay leaf and pour it through the sieve.
- Mash and liquidize and strain.
- Melt the rest butter and sauté the flour for a min and turn off the flame and add the milk into it.
- Return the mixture to the heat and bring it to boil stirring constantly until thickened
- Season with salt and pepper (A thin white sauce).
- Pour the tomato mixture into the pan and re-heat it.
- Whisk the white sauce into the mixture slowly.
- After this do not boil.
Serve Hot with parsley.
Hope you all liked it. Have a great time! 😄