HIGH PROTEIN BREAKFAST IDEAS
Our Key Ingredient is EGG. A wide variety of dishes can be made from egg ranging from simple basic dishes and snacks to mouth-watering dishes. Today we are going to see a variety of simple, yet healthy dishes made of egg which can be served as BREAKFAST.
NUTRIENTS IN EGGS
Going to their nutritive content, they are rich in proteins, fat, calcium iron and vitamins. A simple egg served for breakfast approximately provides 90 kcals, 7g of good quality protein and about 180ug of retinol. A more elaborate omelette such as omelette like Cheese and Mushroom or a Spanish Omelette will give 300 kcals, 13g of good quality protein and about 370ug of retinol.
- Avoid high temperatures and rapid cooking. Do not overcook.
- Beat egg whites with clean beater in a clean bowl. Ensure that no fat or egg yolk comes in contact with the egg whites.
- Boil eggs in simmering water till done. Cool rapidly under cold water.
- Add vinegar or lemon juice to the water in which egg are being poached (1 Tbsp for 4 cups of water) so that retain their shape.
- Use fresh eggs for fired and poached eggs.
- Do not overstir while making scrambled egg.
Starting off with a yummy, healthy and nutrients loaded Cheese and Mushroom Omelette.
Going Basic with Perfect Boiled Egg
Our next dish is the Kids Favourite and Nutrients loaded Signature Spanish Food, Spanish Omelette
The next protein rich yet tender and soft French Omelette.
Along side a Toast,we just can't stop pondering about those Scrambled Egg .
Moving to yet another Kids Favourite fluffy and playful Puffy Omelette
What if the goodness of orange combines the goodness of an egg and yet tasty? Yes, its the Orange Omelette
Here completes the list of Protein packed Breakfast Ideas. Hope you enjoyed it.
Have a Good Day! 😃