Conventionally a soup can either be an appetizer or a main meal which need not to be filling. But now this Italian vegetable soup contradicting the claim has become an important part of my diet. Lets cook the Minestrone Soup in a simpler way without losing its authenticity.
Serves -1 (1 Bowl)
Best Time to have?
Any time most, most appropriately - Dinner.
Ideal for weight loss.
Good for skin and hair.
Keeps you warm.
Packed with nutrients
Good for Digestion.
How to cook Minestrone Soup?
- Onion - 20g
- Cabbage - 5g
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- water – 350ml
- Spaghetti, macaroni or noodles – 5g
- Tomato – 30g
- Bay leaf – 1
- Garlic – half clove
- Salt – half a teaspoon
- Pepper – as per taste
- Grated cheese – 5g (For Garnishing)
- Chop the onion, shred the cabbage and cut the carrot fine (all 3 must be similarly thin).
- Heat oil in saucepan, add onion and carrot and sauté for a minute.
- Add the water and bring to boil.
- Add the macaroni, skinned and chopped tomato and the bay leaf.
- Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and seasoning.
- Cook till the vegetables are soft.
Serve Hot, garnished with grated cheese(optional).
Hope you all loved it! Enjoy the soup and have a great time!😊😊