Recipe of low calorie soup, the customary Thanksgiving appetizer, Pumpkin Soup.
Serves -4 (4 Bowl)
Best Time to have?
Any time most, most appropriately - Dinner.
Promotes Weight Loss.
Good for eye.
Powerhouse of vitamins and minerals.
Reduces the risk of chronic diseases.
How to cook Pumpkin Soup?
- Pumpkin – 450g
- Vegetable stock – 600ml
- Milk- 300ml
- Butter – 4tsps.
- Parsley – For garnish
- Bread – 5 slices.
- Salt – as per the taste.
- Pepper – as per taste
- Peel the pumpkin and remove the seeds and the thread like part.
- With a little water cook the pumpkin until soft.
- Press the tender pumpkin through sieve.
- To pan add butter milk and veg stock along with the smashed pumpkin.
- Bring to boil.
- Slice the bread in top cubes and fry them in butter until lightly crispy.
Serve Hot with fried breads, also garnish with parsley.
Hope you liked it. Have a nice day! 😊