RAVA LADDU(WITH MILKMAID)
Make Pure Rava Ladoo with/without milkmaid with our recipe in minutes.
Best Time to have?
As Dinner or Lunch as a dessert.
How to cook Rava Ladoo with Milkmaid?
- Ghee - 2 Tbsp.
- Semolina/Suji/Rava – 50g
- Milk/ Water /milkmaid– 1 Tbsp.
- Sugar – 4 tsp.
- Green Cardamom – 1.
- CashewNuts and raisins – 10g
- Heat 1 Tbsp ghee in a karahi/kadai. Add suji and fry on low flame. Continue to fry till light brown.
- Try to powder sugar if the crystals are big.
- Mix rest of the ingredients and remove from heat.
- Cool till bearably hot. Sprinkle a little milk or water or milkmaid, form into round balls or ladoos with moistened hands with moisten hands.
- Set aside to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Hope you all Loved it. Have a great Time! 😊