Want to crunch on some yummy Aloo Samosa? Here is the recipe for it.
Serves -3 Portion size – 2 each
Best Time to have?
How to make Samosa?
For samosa dough
- Wheat flour/maida – 60g.
- Salt – a pinch
- Ghee – 2 tsp.
- Water – 2T
- Potatoes – 150g
- Peas – 50g
- Onion – 40g
- Green chilli -1.
- Coriander leaves – a spring.
- Ghee/oil – 1 t
- Garam masala – ¼ tsp.
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Black pepper pd – ¼ tsp.
- Red chilli powder – ¼ tsp
- Mango powder – ½ tsp.
- Wheat refined flour – 1tsp.
- Water – 1 ½ - 2tsp.
- Oil – required deep frying.
- Sieve the flour and salt together
- Rub in melted ghee and see that it leaves an impression when the fist is closed.
- Add little water at a time and knead to a smoot but not sticky dough. Cover it with a moist cloth and keep it aside for half an hour.
- Boil and dice the potato, shell and boil the peas, chop the onion, green chili and coriander leaves.
- Fry the onion in ghee until golden brown. Add the vegetables, lightly brown them and then add the seasoning.
For making samosas
- Divide the dough into three equal balls. Roll each very thinly and cut the round into two halves with knife.
- Shape each half into a cone, place the filling and seal the edges moisten them with maida paste.
- Heat oil in a karahi/kadai and deep fry on very slow heat. It takes about three minutes
Serve hot with tomato ketch or mint/coriander chutney or sonth.Have them and have great time! 😊