Staying healthy is key to our happiness. Let's prepare a bowl of Vitamin A and Vitamin C rich Tomato Soup.
Serves -1 (1 Bowl)
Best Time to have?
Any time most, most appropriately - Dinner.
Maintain a cardiovascular health.
Good for bones and diabetes
Aids in weight loss.
Improves Blood Circulation.
Boosts Mental Health.
Also note that excess consumption increases blood pressure which in turn can cause other illness.
How to cook Tomato Soup?
- Onion - 10g
- Oil/butter – 1 teaspoon/ a knob.
- water – 250ml
- Tomato – 200g
- Bay leaf – 1
- Lemon Juice/Vinegar – Few drops
- Salt – as per the taste.
- Pepper – as per taste
- Add all the ingredients except butter and lemon juice and cook it gently for 20-30 minutes until the tomatoes are soft .
- Remove the bay leaf and pour it through the sieve.
- Mash and liquidize and strain.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and re-heat it.
- End it with few drops of lemon juice.
Serve Hot with a knob of butter. Can also be garnished with parsley.
Hope you liked it! Have a safe day!😊😊