Baingan Bharta is a very common curry served with chapatis or rice in India. This fiber rich dish is made of Brinjal/Eggplant in no time.
Best Time to have?
As lunch or dinner.
How to make Baingan Bharta?
- Brinjal – 1 small
- Onion – ½ small onion.
- Tomato – ½ small tomato.
- Green chilly – 1
- Oil – 1 Tbsp.
- Salt – as per your taste.
- Red chili powder – ¼ tsp.
- Garam masala – ¼ tsp.
- Coriander leaves – a spring for garnish.
- Chop the onion, tomato and green chilly finely.
- Grease the brinjal with little oil and roast this whole brinjal on open flame or bake in oven till soft and browned from outside.
- Peel and wash it and mash it well.
- Fry the onion in a karahi for a min and add all the above seasoning and cook till the raw smell goes. And then add chili, tomato and cook till tomato softens.
- Add the mashed brinjal and cook till dry and glossy.
Serve hot and garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy with chapati or rice.💓