BANANA GROUNDNUT FOOD
Banana is one of the Best Baby Food as it is loaded with key nutrients important for a baby.
Do consult elders before consumption.
Serves-1 Portion -1 Bowl.
How to make Baby Food with Banana and Groundnuts?
- Banana – 30g
- Groundnuts – 10g
- Milk/Water – 30g
- Jaggery – 30g
- Roast in low flame and grind groundnuts in a karahi.
- Mash the banana.
- Mix them all into a smooth paste.
Points to remember:
- Must be consumed as soon as prepared.
- Nutritive content: It should have nutritive content per 100g. i.e, nutrient dense- the important nutrients beings carbohydrates, proteins, iron, vitamin A and C.
- Digestibility: Fiber content should not be more than 3-5g per 100g.
- Cooking time: Not more than 5-15 min.
- : 4-6 months – semi solid, smooth texture.
- : 6-9 months – soft foods with small lumps.
- : 9-12 months – chopped and lumpy foods