CHOCOLATE EGGLESS CAKE
Want a try a Moist Vegan Chocolate Cake? Here is the recipe.
Best Time to have?
How to make an Eggless Chocolate Cake?
- Aerated soda/Cola – 50ml
- Refined Wheat Flour/Maida – 40g
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp.
- Butter – 30g
- Milkmaid (condensed milk) – 200g
- Cocoa – 20g
- Baking powder – ½ tsp.
- Preheat oven at 150°C (325°F). Grease the cake tin.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa and baking powder together.
- Melt the butter and cool. Add the milkmaid and beat well till light and fluffy. Add essence.
- To this a spoonful of flour and aerated soda and fold in well. Continue to do this until the flour and soda is used full.
- Pour into a greased tin and bake for 40 min (till done).
- Remove from oven and cool.
Serve with desired icing.