Chocolate Ice cream
Chocolate Ice Cream is an emotion. 😀
Portion – 1 cup
Best Time to have?
Most appropriately - Dessert
How to make Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream?
- Gelatin – ¼ tsp.
- Water – 1 tsp.
- Corn flour – 1 tsp
- Milk – 2/3 cup.
- Sugar – 2 Tbsp.
- Coca – 1 Tbsp (or) Chocolate – 25g
- Cream, whipped – ½ cup
- Set the refrigerator to the coldest setting. Add water to gelatin and let it swell for 5 min.
- Chocolate should be melted in a double boiler (bowl of chocolate should be melted by keeping the bowl on top of a pan of boiling water) or cocoa should be made into a paste with 1 Tbsp of milk.
- Make a paste of corn flour with 1 T milk. Boil the remaining milk in a saucepan and add the corn flour paste, chocolate paste and stir constantly. Cook the corn flour and milk to a coating consistency. Add the gelatin mixture to it till all the grains of gelatin dissolve. Add the sugar.
- Cool in a tray or a bowl in the freezer till semi-set for 15 min.
- Whip the frozen mixture with a beater till light and fluffy and fold in the whipped cream. Freeze till set. Once ice cream is set, reset the freezer to its normal setting till ice cream is served.
Serve the ice cream with wafer biscuit or nuts of your choice. Enjoy!💓