Let's make a delicious gravy with protein packed Boiled Egg which goes well with anything and everything. 💗
Best Time to have them?
For Lunch or Dinner.
How to make Egg Curry ?
- Onion – 1 small.
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Ginger – 2 tsp.
- Green chili – 1
- Boiled Egg -1 no
- Tomato – 1 small.
- Coriander seeds – 1/8 tsp.
- Cumin seeds- 1/8 tsp.
- Oil/ghee – 3 tsp.
- Salt – as per your taste
- Chili powder – 1/8 tsp.
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala – 1/8 tsp.
- Bay leaf – 1.
- Coriander leaves chopped – 1 spring for flavor, garnish.
- Chop the onion finely. Grind ginger garlic and chili into a paste.
- Make puree out of the tomato.
- Roast the coriander seeds and cumin seeds in a pan for 2 min and grind it into a powder.
- Heat the remaining oil and fry the onion till cooked (can be a 1 tsp of water).
- On low flame, add the ginger-garlic-chili paste and fry for few minutes until the raw smells goes away. Add the salt and other spices and fry for 2 min.
- Add tomato puree and fry till oil separates.
- Add ¾ cup of water and cover and cook on low heat for about 10 min.
- Add the boiled egg and cook till the gravy is medium thick.
- Once cooked add sprinkle of coriander leaves and close the flame.