SANDWICH FOR KIDS
French Toast Sandwich
Today's recipe is a tasty twist to Sandwich which makes its more healthier and yummy. Can be made with any Sandwich of your choice.
Serves 1 Portion 2
Best Time to have?
As Breakfast or Lunch or even as a snack.
How to make French Toast Sandwich?
- Any prepared Sandwich of your choice. (tomato, cucumber or ham or chicken or potato or mushroom)
- Butter – 2 tsp.
- Egg - 1
- Milk – ½ cup.
- Salt – 1/8 tsp, as per your taste
- Pepper – a pinch
- Press the sandwich and cut into 2 parts.
- Beat the gg and the milk along with salt and pepper.
- Dip the sandwich into the mixture. Heat the butter in a frying pan and put the dipped sandwich in it and fry to a golden brown. Turn brown the other side.
Serve hot and enjoy!😊