Mango Ice cream
We all wait for that season, the Mango Season. Now make an authentic ice cream with fresh mango!😍
Portion – 1 cup each
Best Time to have?
Most appropriately - Dessert
How to make Mango Ice Cream?
- Gelatin – ¼ tsp.
- Water – 1 tsp.
- Corn flour – 1 tsp
- Milk – 2/3 cup.
- Sugar – 2 Tbsp.
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp.
- Mango - 75g
- Cream, whipped – ½ cup
- Set the refrigerator to the coldest setting. Add water to gelatin and let it swell for 5 min.
- Make a paste pf corn flour with 1 T milk. Boil the remaining milk in a saucepan and add the corn flour paste and stir constantly. Cook the corn flour and milk to a coating consistency. Add the gelatin mixture to it till all the grains of gelatin dissolve. Add the sugar.
- Cool in a tray or a bowl in the freezer till semi-set for 15 min.
- Meanwhile make a puree of mango by beating the mango cut pieces alone in the mixer till a smooth paste.
- Whip the frozen mixture with a beater till light and fluffy and fold in the whipped cream, the mango puree and vanilla essence. Freeze till set. Once ice cream is set, reset the freezer to its normal setting till ice cream is served.
Serve the ice cream with wafer biscuit or nuts of your choice. Enjoy!😀