SANDWICH FOR KIDS
Sandwich becomes one among our favourite dish when we have this the very beginning, Cheese Sandwich with Tomato!
Serves 1 portion 2
Best Time to have?
As Breakfast or Lunch or even as a snack.
How to Make Tomato Cheese Sandwich?
- Butter – 2 tsp.
- Tomato – 1 small
- Cheese 10g
- Milk – ½ tsp.
- Salt – 1/8 tsp, as per your taste
- Pepper – 1/8 tsp, as per your taste
- Mustard powder- 1/8 tsp.
- Bread slices -2
- Lettuce – 1 leaf for garnish.
- Soften the butter
- Skin the tomato and discard the seeds and chop fine
- Grate the cheese and cream it with milk and add to tomato. And add the seasoning powders and mix.
- Add the softened butter on one side of each bread slice
- Apply the tomato and cheese mixture on the buttered side of slice (remember this point else the sandwich goes soggy).
- Cover with the second slice with the buttered side down. Press then down lightly.
- Cover with a moist napkin and leave in a cool place for some time.
- Before serving, remove crusts with a sharp bread knife and cut into any desired shape.
Serve garnished with thin long shreds of lettuce and enjoy your day!😃