Cook non-mushy and perfect Rice.
Serves - 1
BEST TIME TO HAVE?
As your Lunch or Dinner.
HOW TO COOK PERFECT RICE?
- Rice – ½ cup
- Salt – ¼ tsp (optional)
- Water – 1 cup
- Pick and clean the rice. wash thoroughly under running water till its clean.
- Cover the rice with water and let it rest for half an hour.
- Bring the water (used to soak the rice) to boil in a large bottom pan and put the soaked rice and salt to it. Stir lightly and bring it to a boil on full flame.
- When the water starts to boil, lower the flame and let the rice cook till the grains are separate and tender. Do Not Stir.
- Turn off the gas.
- Keep the cooked rice covered for 5 min before serving it.