FRUIT ICE CREAM
Now, with any fruit of your choice make ice cream at home with our recipe.😃
Portion – 1 cup
BEST TIME TO HAVE?
Most appropriately - Dessert
HOW TO MAKE FRUIT ICE CREAM?
- Gelatin – ¼ tsp.
- Water – 1 tsp.
- Corn flour – 1 tsp
- Milk – 2/3 cup.
- Sugar – 2 Tbsp.
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp.
- Fruit of your choice - 75g (most appropriately banana, mango, orange juice or cooked apricot)
- Cream, whipped – ½ cup
- Set the refrigerator to the coldest setting. Add water to gelatin and let it swell for 5 min.
- Make a paste pf corn flour with 1 T milk. Boil the remaining milk in a saucepan and add the cornflourr paste and stir constantly. Cook the corn flour and milk to a coating consistency. Add the gelatin mixture to it till all the grains of gelatin dissolve. Add the sugar.
- Cool in a tray or a bowl in the freezer till semi-set for 15 min.
- Meanwhile make a puree of the fruit of your choice or juice of it without water and sugar.
- Whip the frozen mixture with a beater till light and fluffy and fold in the whipped cream, the fruit puree/juice and vanilla essence. Freeze till set. Once ice cream is set, reset the freezer to its normal setting till ice cream is served.
Serve the ice cream with wafer biscuit or nuts of your choice.😀