PANEER BUTTER MASALA
BEST TIME TO HAVE?
As Lunch or Dinner.
HOW TO COOK PANEER BUTTER MASALA ?
- Tandoori Paneer – 60g
- Butter - 3 Tbsp.
- Ginger paste – 15g/3cm
- Garlic paste of 2 cloves
- Red chili powder- ½ tsp.
- Tomato -chopped- 200g.
- Salt – 1 tsp.
- Sugar- 1 ½ tsp.
- Cream- 2 Tbsp.
- Lemon juice – 1 ½ tsp.
- Green chili – 1 slit.
- Garam masala – ½ tsp.
- Green cardamom – 1
- Coriander leaves- chopped- 1spring.
- Heat 1 Tbsp butter in a pan and fry onion, garlic paste and half the ginger paste until translucent. Remove it from heat.
- Add chili powder, tomato, salt and sugar and put it back into heat.
- Cover and cook for 15min on medium flame.
- Pass this cooked mixture through a sieve and make a puree else blend it with a blender to make a puree.
- Beat the cream and mix it with the puree
- Add the lemon juice and ¼ tsp garam masala and cook it for 2 min.
- Remove from the fire and leave it uncovered.
- Heat the remaining butter and fry the tandoor paneer along with onion and capsicum for 2 min. Remove them and add green chili and cook it for 5 min until done and remove.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add chili powder, once cooked add the prepared butter sauce along with paneer and cook it in low flame for 10 min or until the sauce penetrates the paneer.
- Remove from the heat and add green cardamom, ¼ garam masala and finely chopped coriander leaves.
Serve hot and Enjoy.😀