Add in some calcium and protein rich paneer in your diet with this recipe.💓
BEST TIME TO HAVE?
As Dinner or Lunch.
HOW TO MAKE TANDOORI PANEER?
- Paneer – 60g.
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp.
- Curd – 100g
- Garam masala- 1tsp.
- Ginger- 20g
- Garlic- 3 cloves
- Onion – ½ a cup, cut in square shape
- Capsicum – ½ a cup of chopped capsicum cut in square shape
- Oil – 1 Tbsp.
- Kasuri methi – 1 Tbsp
- Salt – as per taste.
- Lemon – 1 no.
- Mix ¼ tsp of red chili powder, salt with half a lemon juice.
- Make ginger and garlic paste.
- Chop the paneer into cubes.
- Mix (1) and paneer together well.
- Make a mixture of curd, salt, chili powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Crush the kasuri methi in your palms and add it too.
- Dip the paneer, onion and capsicum in this mixture thoroughly and leave it for an hour.
- Take the paneer and pass it through the skewer followed by onion and capsicum and repeat.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan and toast the skewer and cook it until golden brown and turn over and cook all the sides until golden brown in medium flame
- Apply oil to prevent drying and finish cooking.