A Good Morning Breakfast Recipe!😊
BEST TIME TO HAVE?
HOW TO MAKE VEGETABLE POHA?
- Flaked rice – 40g
- Potato – 15g
- Carrot – 10g
- Peas, shelled – 20g
- Peanuts – 1 Tbsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves- a spring
- Asafetida – a pinch
- Mustard seeds – ¼ tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp, as per your taste
- Green chili chopped - 1
- Coriander leaves – 1 spring
- Lemon – ¼ part
- Put the flaked rice in a strainer and put it under the running water to get it soaked and shake the strainer, so the water completely dries off.
- Peel and cut the potato and carrot into very small cubes.
- Roast the peanuts.
- Make a tempering with oil, asafetida mustard seeds, chopped green chili and curry leaves in a karahi. Lower the flame and add turmeric powder to it. Now add half the salt, potato, carrot and peas and fry for a min and the vegetable in ½ cup of water.
- Once the vegetable is cooked tender and when the water dries up, add the flaked rice to tempering. Cook stir the poha occasionally till the poha dries.
- Add the remaining salt and peanuts to it. Stir minimally so that the grains do not break and they remain separate.
Serve garnished with coriander leaves and sprinkle lemon juice.😀