Egg Roast made tastier and faster now with just 2 main ingredients. Do check this out.
Serves - 6
BEST TIME TO HAVE?
As your Breakfast or Dinner.
HOW TO MAKE AN EASY EGG ROAST ?
- Boiled Egg - 4-6 nos
- Onion - 3 med size
- Coconut Milk - 6 Tbsp
- Kashmiri Chili powder - 2 Tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 3 Tbsp
- Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Curry Leaves - A spring
- Salt - as per your taste
- Oil - 4 Tbsp
- Warm Water - 1/2 Cup
- Chop onion finely.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion to it and cook it in low flame with a pinch of salt till golden brown.
- Add salt(if needed) , turmeric, coriander, kashmiri chili powder to it and roast them all together till the raw smell disappears.
- Add the pepper powder and warm water to it and let the curry cook in it for 2-3 min.
- Now add the egg and give it a good stir.
- Add coconut milk(as per your consistency) and curry leaves to it and stir well for a minute or two till all the ingredients blend together.
- Off the flame and cover the curry and keep it aside.