Sometimes all you need is just some Rice and fish curry ! 💓
BEST TIME TO HAVE?
As Lunch or Dinner.
HOW TO MAKE FISH CURRY?
- Pomfret – 100 g
- Oil – 2 ½ Tbsp
- Ginger, sliced – 5 g
- Green chili, chopped – 1
- Onion – 10 g
- Garlic cloves – 2
- Tomato – 150 g
- Salt – 1/3 tsp
- Red chili powder – ¼ tsp
- Water – 2 Tbsp
- Vinegar 1 ½ tsp
- Wash, wipe and cut the fish into 8 * 5 cm pieces.
- Slice the onion, garlic, tomato and cook with salt in a saucepan till onions are done.
- Blend it in a grinder to make a puree.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil and on low flame add prepared puree, chili powder and vinegar till sauce becomes thick and well cooked.
- Heat remaining oil and fry the fish lightly and cook it in the puree.
- When the fish is three fourth done add the sliced green chili and ginger.
- Simmer till the fish is tender and the prepared puree mix penetrates fish.
Serve hot with rice .