Today lets see how a simple and aromatic Goodness loaded Jeera/Cumin Rice is made.
Serves - 2
BEST TIME TO HAVE?
As your Lunch or Dinner.
HOW TO MAKE JEERA RICE?
- Boiled Rice - for 2
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Jeera/Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Coriander Leaves - a spring
- Cool the boiled rice with a cup of cold water immediately.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add jeera it to and saute for 20 seconds.
- Add rice to it and stir for 2-3 minutes slowly so that the rice doesn't break.
- add the coriander leaves and give a final mix .