Made chutney with Moovandan mango found specially in Kerala , you call also use raw mango to prepare this delicious chutney that will surely satisfy our taste buds.
Serves - 4
BEST TIME TO HAVE?
Alongside your meal for your Lunch or Dinner .
HOW TO MAKE GREEN MANGO CHUTNEY?
- Green Moovandan Mango - 2 nos
- Dry Chili - 10 no
- Urad Dal - 4 Tbsp
- Fenugreek Seeds - 1 tsp
- Jaggery Powdered/Grated - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1tsp
- Coconut - 1/2 a coconut
- Coconut Oil - 2 Tsp
- Peel the mango cut them into small and thin cubes.
- Grate the coconut.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute the dry chili for 30-50 sec on low flame.
- Add the urad dal and saute till it turns light brown.
- Now add fenugreek seeds and saute for a min.
- Cool it and grind it to a fine powder. To it add the coconut and grind well.
- Now add the chopped mango and salt and jaggery and grind well into a smooth paste without water.
Serve with rice and enjoy!😀