Its blissful to have some tangy and spicy pickle alongside our meal.
BEST TIME TO HAVE?
Alongside your meal
HOW TO MAKE MEAT PICKLE?
- Meat – 2kg
- Green chili – 250g
- Garlic – 200-250g
- Ginger – 250g
- Turmeric powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Chili powder – 3 Tbsp
- Salt – as per you taste
- Oil (sesame oil/coconut oil) -using coconut oil can
- Meat masala – 2 Tbsp.
- Pickle powder – 2 Tbsp
- Mustard – 2 tsp
- Vinegar – 700-750 ml (depends on the tangy taste you want)
- Curry leaves – 3 spring
- Kashmiri chili powder – 4 Tbsp
- Cut and clean the meat.
- Cook it with 1 Tbsp chili powder, turmeric powder, 1 Tbsp meat masala, salt and pepper powder.
- Chop the cooked meat into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan (enough to fry the meat deep). Once the oil is hot fry the cubes in low flame note that don’t fry until so crispy as it can get hard.
- Chop the green chili. Also chop garlic and ginger long.
- In another pan heat around 200 g of the oil used to fry the meat. Once hot lower the flame and fry the green chili for 2 min. Then add the ginger and garlic.
- Fry them all till golden brown color and remove from oil and add along with the fried meat.
- To that hot oil crack mustard seeds and off the flame. Now add the curry leaves sauté for 10 sec and then add Kashmiri chili powder, 1 Tbsp meat masala, 2 Tbsp Chili powder and pickle powder to it and roast them all.
- After sauté for 5 min. heat that pan again and add the fried meat with green chili, garlic and ginger and sauté for 2 min.
- Now add vinegar and saute for 5 min. Now you can check on the salt and add if required.
Let it cool and Enjoy with your meal.