Want to know how Naan is made in restaurants? Have a look into our recipe
Serves - 2
BEST TIME TO HAVE?
As your Lunch or Dinner.
HOW TO MAKE NAAN?
- Maida/ all purpose flour – 1 cup (almost)
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- yeast – ¾ tsp
- sugar – ½ tsp
- curd – 1 tbsp
- milk - ¼ cup of milk
- Dissolve the yeast in 2 tbsp of warm water with sugar. Let it rest for 10 min
- Sieve the flour, baking powder into a big bowl and add salt and mix well.
- With the curd, activated yeast and milk make a soft dough.
- Cover with a moist cloth and let it rest for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Knead for a min.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts
- Make balls and roll to 5 cm thickness and stretch it out on its sides to make it a oblong shape
- Bake the Naan at 375-degree Fahrenheit or 190-Degree Celsius.
- Apply butter onto the Naan