Serves - 2
BEST TIME TO HAVE?
Alongside your Breakfast or Dinner .
HOW TO MAKE COCONUT CHUTNEY?
- Coconut – ¼ cup grated
- Coconut oil – 2 Tbsp
- Green chili – 3 nos
- Shallots – 4 nos
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Urad dal – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – a spring
- Asafoetida – ¼ tsp
- Ginger – 1 cm
- Dry red chili – 2 nos
- Salt – as per your taste
- Grind Coconut. Shallots, ginger, green chili and salt together into a fine paste.
- Mix the paste with enough water as per your desired consistency
- Heat oil in a pan. Crack mustard seeds. Add urad dal , break open both the red chili and add them too.
- Also add the curry leaves to it. Saute for 10 sec and off the flame.
- Garnish over the chutney, add the asafoetida on the oil that floats above the chutney and cover it.
- Let it sit covered for 2-3 min.
- Open the lid, mix well and let it sit for another 2 min and Serve.